Care & Instructions
- Dust or wipe with a dry cloth regularly to prevent dirt from getting trapped into the fibers.
- Spot clean the fabric if required.
- Ensure that the product does not have any exposure to moisture and water.
- Protect Ottomans and Pouffes from direct sunlight and heat to retain the color or polish of the product.
- To prevent cuts and scratches, keep the product away from sharp objects like blades, knives, and pet paws.
- Avoid chemical and alcohol contact with the furniture as it might harm the natural finish and durability of the product.
Please note: Make sure you do not use coarse material or rub the spot briskly