Specifications : – A bohemian style design that always makes you feel like you’re on vacation when you are seated on it, 32D Medium firm seat base giving good support to the body provided with 2 throw pillows, 350 GSM Fabric that will stand the test of time with a rub count of 1,00,000+, 4 sides planed neem wood frame structure complimented by the strength of 12mm commercial ply
- Frame: Neem Wood & 12mm Commercial ply
- Upholstery: Polyester & cotton blend
- Seat Foam: 32D Gold Grade Foam
- Back Cushion: 23D Gold Grade Foam
- Seat- Elastic Belt: 3″ Narrow Woven Elastic Belt reinforcement that is made from PP & PE fibre with a tensile strength of 3200 lbs
- Legs: thick grade PVC with internal cross web structure for strength
- Legs Height 5 inch
- floor clearance : 5 inch
Care & Maintenance
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
- Vacuum your furniture regularly with a soft brush nozzle.
- Do not jump or sit on the handles.