Frame Material – Red Meranti Solid Wood + Heavy Grade Ply Wood (Wherever Applicable)
Upholstery material – Premium Leatherette (100% PVC)
Legs Material – Steam Beech Solid Hard Wood with Nylon Bush
Foam – Premium Grade PU Foam
Foam Density – 32 Density, Medium Softness
Suspension System – Elastic Webbing
- Colors may appear slightly different in person due to variations in lighting, monitor settings, and photographic conditions. The green color depicted on the website or in promotional materials may differ slightly from the actual shade of the leatherette wing chair.
- The term “leatherette” refers to a synthetic material designed to mimic the look and feel of genuine leather. While it provides a similar aesthetic, please note that it is not made of genuine leather and may have different properties.
- The durability and longevity of the leatherette wing chair may vary depending on individual usage, environmental factors, and maintenance. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions for cleaning and maintenance to ensure its optimal condition.
- The leatherette wing chair is designed for indoor use only. Exposing it to excessive sunlight, moisture, extreme temperatures, or other adverse conditions may result in discoloration, damage, or deterioration.
- Please consider the weight limit specified by the manufacturer to ensure the safe and proper use of the chair. Overloading or using the chair beyond its intended capacity may lead to structural damage or personal injury.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions, dimensions, and specifications, please note that slight variations or discrepancies may occur. It is recommended to verify all relevant details before making a purchase.
- The leatherette wing chair is intended for seating purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or assistance. If you have any pre-existing health conditions or concerns, consult a healthcare professional before using the chair for extended periods.
Care & Maintenance
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.