Care & Maintenance
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
Please note: Make sure you do not use coarse material or rub the spot briskly