- A delectable amalgamation of the timeless and trendy, a precarious balance of function and flair, this Ottoman style Puffee Stool from Morgan collection is a harmonious fit for all tastes, styles and spaces. Bring home this Morgan Pouf Stools made with acacia wood, upholstered with high density & high resilience foam to give best comfort & durability. This Stool can be used as a sitting pouf in a Living Room, placing them with the Sofa Set Furniture or as an extra sitting in the Bed Room or as a Stool for Dressing table or makeup room, or as a footrest to relax your feet. It can also be used in a lounge, cafe, boutique, restaurants or bars.
- Each of the Solid Wood Furniture is hand crafted by the finest artisans from Jaipur. Wood grain, colour variance, texture changes and knots are all part of the charm of the product and may, hence, vary from item to item. Please read the description careful and sure while placing the order for furniture as these are made to order products. Every piece is specially manufactured for our esteemed customers.
- Furniture bought from Huntsville Classic comes with a 1 Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Colour/polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning metal surfaces as they may scratch the surface.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- For Leather and Leatherette furniture, avoid exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the furniture before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the products to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.